Συντακτική ομάδα | Δεκ 10, 2023 | 0
EMS Aphrodite Rally Cyprus 2023
An International Professional Exercise and Competition for Emergency Medical Services
It is with great pleasure that we announce that with the support of Cyprus Emergency Service we organize the Cyprus EMS Aphrodite Rally 2023
Cyprus EMS Aphrodite Rally will be held on 27-29/09/2023 in Ammochostos-Agia Napa and will last 3 days since overnight scenarios will be taking place.
In the EMS rally can participate: Medical teams, paramedics teams rescuers, nurses medical students.
The tasks involve the treatment of traumatic, cardiac arrest, electronic simulation pathological emergency incident and the management of mass casualties.
Each team should have 4 members and must compete 10 different tasks. Each group will be given an ambulance and all necessary equipment.
This competition is actually a game which will help us to acquire knowledge, experience, techniques and lastly enjoyment.
Besides the gaining of knowledge, the rally aim is to help the participants to have a great experience aiming at the achievement of great results.
The registration fee is 170.00 euro per person and is inclusive of : Registration-Participation in the Cyprus EMS Rally three nights-accommodation ( 4 person/team in a room)
27-29/09/2023 (3 nights) dinner for the first day 27/09/2023 Breakfast, lunch and dinner 28/09/2023 Winners ceremony on 29/09/2023 Ambulance for the Competition Equipment for the Competition Fleece-Hat-Bag
NO drinks or anything additional is included.
In case of arrival before 26th of September is to be expected with an additional charge ( 50 euro per night per room )
Registration closes 1st of September For more Information you can Contact the Organization Committee:
Dr. Menealou Training Center 14th Street, N.65 Episkopi, Limassol Tel. 0035725108408 Email: email@example.com
- Registration Contact Persons: Efrosyni Mattheaki Tel: 00357725108408 email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Elena Christodoulou Tel.0035799571376 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Elena_Nurse@hotmail.com
On your arrival at the rally facilities you will need to proceed for registration to the registration desk that is above the restaurant. Registration desk will be open on Thuesday 4th (10:00-19:00) until 5th of Οctober (08:00-15:00) In order to be registered you will need:
The proof of the registration fee payment. Names and passport numbers of members of your crew. At the registration you need to sign the attendance list and the risk form. According to this signature, the certificates will be given to you during the Winners Ceremony. At the registration office you obtain your personal identifier tag. You must wear it all the time on a visible place on your clothes, as well as a bracelet.
Also you will receive your starting number-stickers and the schedule for starting times into particular tasks. Please inform registration office for any problem that may occurred or if there is any changes on team.
Facilities Accommodation and Meals
Room Keys will be given during the Registration.
- No towels will be provided, so each participants must consider to bring its own towel. three nights-accommodation ( 4 person/team in a room) 27-29/09/2023 (3 nights)
- Meals will be offered on the Restaurant: dinner for the first day 27/09/2023 Breakfast, lunch and dinner 28/09/2023 Winners ceremony on 29/09/2023 NO alcohol or soft drinks are included.
- Uniforms Because this is a high-profile event, all team members are required to wear department or EMS competition uniforms during the Competition and at the Winners awards ceremony.
Awards Ceremony All teams accepted to participate in the Winners Ceremony on 28th of September at 18:00 at Ayia Napa Municipality, all team members are required to wear department or EMS competition uniforms.
- Media All the participants must have in knowledge that may be recorded (video, audio, photos), and that the organizing committee may use in any form the recorded materials (including, print, websites, blogs, internet, Facebook, television).
- In order to record audiovisual material or photographic documentation during and in area of tasks person has to be accredited according to “EMS Aphrodite Rally” Commercial using any audio and video recordings or photographic documentation where the brand “EMS Aphrodite Rally” is visible, during and in area of tasks is forbidden, and the owner of trademark takes legal action to prevent any further sharing of mentioned documentation.
- Procedural Guidelines To keep the competition standardized and equal for all teams guidelines according the following courses will be accepted:
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support – NAEMT
- Advanced Medical Life Support – NAEM
- Advanced Life Support – ERC
- Pediatric Life Support- ERC
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care Course- NAEMT
Tactical Casualty Care Course-NAEMT Judging There will be a minimum of two judges (international) assigned to any scenario. Judges are qualified instructors to international courses such as PHTLS, ALS, TCC, AMLS.
There will also be a head judge to address any scenario specific or continuity issues. Scoring Evaluations for scenarios follow a very specific template and are based on a check sheet. Judges are instructed to evaluate teams on what they hear and what they see.
Visit Our website…